Sunday, February 26, 2006

You can't escape your karma...

BODY WORLDS was awesome!!! Even at 1am...hahaha...the dissections were so good, if our anatomy lab specimens looked like that maybe we would have all done better...:)

Cinderella Man was a good movie too...but surprise, surprise I kinda fell asleep a few (dozen) times.

Worked Saturday and Sunday...IM EXHAUST! And I have to "review some stuff for tomorrow's first day at CMHA". SIX WEEKS...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I am totally looking forward to Europe...Lin and Scarley, YAY!

I had this really, really gross story about boogers hanging from the nose of this dude standing OVER ME on the bus but I thought it wouldn't be PG-friendly.

Use your imagination.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

EWWWWWWWWW!! i have a weird imagination

 

Post a Comment

<< Home