Wednesday, March 15, 2006

:)

We shall find peace. We shall hear the angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.
- Anton Chekhov


To all my lovely ones...you know who you are. To the ones who need this the most at this time. I wish I could offer you all the advice in the world...but sometimes you just have to do what you need to do. Troubled times. I wish I was there with you. And like I said, I can't tell you what to do. I can't tell you what you should do. All I can say is that you have to do what you need to do at the time. Sometimes practicality isn't always going to be an option. Just be glad you're not as headstrong or as stubborn as I am. :)

You live and you learn.

I wish I could tell you all the right answers...and promise you that there would be a favorable outcome. Or give you some odds at least. I hate to hear you cry, to see you sad, to hear all that I do and to understand your frustration. Sometimes, what we all need is a big dose of reality. Sometimes, we need to make mistakes, or we'll never move forward. Sometimes we even need to make mistakes twice.

So whatever the case may be, remember that you're doing what you're doing for a reason. Whether it's a good one or not, it has to be up to you to judge. Sometimes you have to do what makes you happy. But just know that it's never the end. That there are great things out there waiting for you (and me too, hopefully). :)

So don't believe that this is the be all and end all of the rest of your life. Remember that the worst case scenario is that this is only the new beginning of something great...

2 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely :)

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

:) i feel all warm inside

 

Post a Comment

<< Home