Friday, November 24, 2006

Tam Man

Does anyone else remember or know Tam Man? The guy in our year ('06) who ALWAYS wore a tam. Like always. Like not just during frosh weeks or homecoming or anything...like at the library, computer lab...classes...sometimes when it wasn't even cold? Did he ever get beat up? Does he know how ugly the actual tam is? Why would someone do something like that? Anyway, so I haven't thought about Tam Man in awhile. On Wednesday, on my way to the Lebron game at the ACC, who gets on at King Station...but...TAM MAN! Fully dressed in the tam and he still had his long hair. This wasn't the most puzzling thing...but he was dressed in a full out suit! I saw grown up tam man. Man o man. Anyway, this is getting embarrassing. It is one thing to wear your tam at Queen's where people knew what a Tam was and it was just students walking around. But it is another when you have a respectable job (one respectable enough to have to wear a suit to work) and still wear that pom pom hat around. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all for power to the people and all that mumbo jumbo...listen to whatever music and read whatever books you want...but this is sad and hilarious. Anyway, if any of you see Tam Man around (check out King Station...I assume he works there)...you'll understand what I mean. SO BAFFLING. TAM MAN. I almost friggin cracked up right then and there. Why was I alone? I was biting my lip SO hard. Sigh. Tam man. You are good.

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, there was one of those in '03, too. She was know as 'Tam Girl', and sometimes, less charitably, 'Crazy Tam Girl'.

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember TamBoy. He was in my class in first yr. He fainted in our tutorial one day b/c he got his finger caught under a desk and it started bleeding :S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home