Monday, September 25, 2006

I really like these people



Yay for Triplet reunion and YAY for Yorkville, Yorkdale, 7 West, red wine, white wine, wings, beer, and falling asleep during movies...all in one superb weekend! I miss these girls SO MUCH...I didn't even realize how much until we all got a chance to hang out this weekend. I'm so happy that we're all moving on with life post-graduation (and for Sully - ALMOST!)...love you girls! XO.

Hopefully we can hang out during Thanksgiving weekend as well. I'm already looking forward to this Friday's dinner and drinks with Scarley...and it is only Monday. I am actively recruiting for a filer/faxer/phone caller/photocopier/note taker volunteer. I can write a really good reference letter or I can sign a well written reference letter too. Any interested candidates please e-mail me.

Sigh.

Hopefully October will be less busy.

I want to see some Raptor games, watch some college bball, try to get tickets to HSBC Arena for the 1st/2nd round March Madness...and I'm in the midst of planning a trip...SOMEWHERE! Anyone want to come, let me know.

I've eaten the whole bar of Scarley's Swiss chocolate and I haven't gone to the gym once since Thursday. I'm good.

Sorry I normally would update more...but I'm really tired and lazy.

I went to Queen's Homecoming too - that was fun and great to see so many people! I have pics on Facebook I'm too lazy to post. I like the Dogghouse, can I come back to visit again?

Oh and Montreal was fun - Mel and Sean's engagement fun! I like my OT people too. This Saturday for Billie's birthday? :)

I'm making a gangsta CD for my car now so my 1 hour commutes can be a little enjoyable.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi sweetie!

v. pumped for friday whoo hoo. Triplet Reunion was wonderful,I am going to miss you girls A LOT when I go back to London :( Lets do a Triplet reunion in London, or a cool city like Paris when we're making money...how exciting would that be?!?

talk soon luvvie, take it easy with work and don't burn out ok?!? You're only 22!!!

xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home