Wednesday, August 16, 2006

So...

Delly is dead, I dropped him. His is in the process of receiving a new motherboard. I hope he is ok so my bank account will be ok too.

Hmm...lots going on this weekend. Gayface is coming up so I'm excited. CNE on Friday. Steph is coming up Saturday so Milestones and The Maddy? Maybe Kensington with Gayface during the day. Sunday work probably and maybe Shakespeare in the Park. Next week will be pretty chill with work so that's nice. However, that also means no money making. Prepare for licensing results in the next week or so. HUMDINGEROO.

My life is boring. I took a walk to Main Street by myself today because it was sunny out and I didn't want to waste it. I have a lot of work to do but I'm lazy and procrastinating. I wonder if my bosses realize I am sending faxes over at 230am. BAHAHA.

So I wish I could post pics but my comps dead. Game night was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who came out!

Taboo - Enter: Boys Team
Paul: Sanitary napkin
Jay/Vince/Chris: Wet nap???!

You guys are too good.

Hmmm...I'm gonna go see whats on TMN On Demand now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home