Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A lot of stuff

So much random stuff to update on.

1. SF and Yooooosemite were awesome-o. More on this later.

2. My high school is shutting down? WDH. They sold the property for $40M to Tyndale. What the. That is sad. No more watermelon lockers. No more chillin' like villains in the L and N hallways. No more melt in your hands, mouth and all over your shirt chocolate chip cookies that will stop your heart one day. No more sugar butter croissants. No more gym with only 13 pennants in 40 years. No more no more no more! SADDD!!!

SJMP


3. My 5 year old cousin told me she went to arts camp and made a comic book with 3 other girls in her group. It was about 4 best friends (makes sense). I asked her if it was about the 4 of them. She said "we made them on max". I was like WDH. Then she proceeded to tell me that Macs are indeed white Apple computers. Computer lesson from a kindergartener. Am I prehistoric? Then she told me she wants a Nintendo DS. And that some of her friends have 5 Tamagotchis. At least I knew that the latter was.

4. My favourite watch is broken. Someone fix it.

5. Rogers Cup tomorrow. Why is Canada always shafted and Agassi and Roddick pull out at the last minute. SUCKS.

6. My neck and back hurt from that bed in Yosemite.

7. I really hope I passed my licensing exam. T-minus 3 weeks.

8. I've gone to 4 basketball games and missed 2. We've lost 4 and won 2. Is this coincidence or a sign?

9. I missed dinner and I'm starvationing. I could use two double cheeseburgers from In 'n' Out.

10. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger miss.chip said...

hi jesseroo!! just want to say HELLO from brazil rite now. i´ve been trying to write updates on my blog about my experiences here. and i never catch you online! anyhow, i hope san fran was great!! i miss u so much and hope u are doing well back home! love u!!

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm...

IN & OUT. soooo gooooood.
Rich and I binged on at during our trip.

i miss ya. lets get together soon.

luv
ape

 

Post a Comment

<< Home