Friday, July 14, 2006

07.14

I am sitting at my desk, finishing up paperwork, on a desk with my business cards in a business card holder, sitting next to my all-in-one fax machine, printer, scanner, and photocopier, with a 930am client that I can't skip or sleep in during...

I have a day planner and an accountant.

I have expenses.

I spend my paycheque on filing cabinets and stickers for my kids.

I feel like I should be turning 30.

YIKES.

P.S. I got an email today from the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists with the subject line being November 4, 2006 exam sitting. (False alarm). I just about had a myocardial infarction.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Snuffs!
sounds like fun.. ha ha!

we played pokes last night and kev won BOTH rounds! miss you! hope u have a great time! xoxoxoox

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!!


i'll give u my bih'ness card if you give me yers >_<

congrats... YOU ARE NOW AN ADULT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home