Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Found this on Aprile's page!

TEN Random Things About Me
10. I'm an Occupational Therapist (WDH)
9. I used to have a plastic green turtle box filled with costume jewelry and my favorite "piece" was the metallic pink fake pearls
8. I hate ketchup
7. I'm married to Lebron James
6. Lindsay and I used to listen to BSB's "How Did I Fall in Love With You" lying on her bed with our glasses off so that the glow-in-the-dark stars on her ceiling would be blurry. Sigh.
5. I really like Asian Legend
4. I'm
3. Getting
2. Bored
1. Now

NINE Places I've Visited
9. California
8. Italy
7. France
6. England
5. Finland
4. Sweden
3. Estonia
2. New York
1. Ohio? :)

EIGHT Things I want to do before I die
8. Climb one of the top three tallest mountains in the world
7. Explore each continent (Antarctica doesn't reaaaally count...does it?)
6. Have a few different careers (or at least stick to one I like)
5. Read one book per month
4. Be knowledgable so that when people ask me what I think about the Conservative Party platform I can give a well-versed response
3. Go to another O-Town concert (this may not be possible)
2. Go back to school
1. Go to the Final Four in Indy

SEVEN Ways to win my heart
7. This
6. One
5. Is
4. Cheesy
3. And
2. Really
1. Depressing

SIX Things I believe
6. That everything happens for a reason (it's true)
5. That people are stupid
4. That the media controls the universe
3. That we always think we know but we have no idea
2. That religion is dead and we have all become "followers"...in a different sense of the word
1. That people abuse religion and use it as an excuse

FIVE Things I'm afraid of
5. That the Lakers will win another friggin' championship
4. That moral decay will eventually lead us to be unable to distinguish between right, wrong, and justifiable
3. That I won't "have time to" do the stuff listed in number 8
2. That Delly will die a second time
1. That one day we will be without clean air and clean water

FOUR of my Favorite Items in my bedroom
4. My desk
3. My filing cabinet
2. My fax machine
1. My bed

THREE Things I do everyday
3. Waste time online and in front of the TV
2. Think about starting to work out again
1. Drive (a lot)

TWO Things I am trying not to do right now
2. Waste time online
1. Fall asleep

ONE Person I want to see right now
1. Puneet :(

3 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess!!
I was checking out your blog! You're so funny!! Another O-Town concert??!?!?! haha... my friend ran into Ashley Parker Angel at this club in NYC...
Hope things are going well!! :)
Frances

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Karthik said...

damn right, ohio is number 1!

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. yeah. my blog is the source for a bunch of crazy shit.

anyways... HOMECOMING!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home