Friday, March 30, 2007

Humdinger

So today I had my day all planned...I was going to see two new referrals - even Mapquested the directions and stuff. So I planned to go earlier to see those two and then see my regular 5 kids after lunch. I get to the first school and I see all these kids with their parents in the parking lot. And then I realized it was a PA Day and it was Parent-Teacher interview day for TDSB. So both of my new referrals were TDSB (the 5 that I see in the afternoon are TCDSB which would be why I scheduled them for today). Sigh...so I could have woken up 2.5 hours later or I could have stayed in my PJs for longer and watched Ellen or something and had lunch at home. Instead I am now blogging and thinking about who else I can call to bug. These stupid TCDSB computers are super security. I can't even download a PDF file from my email, go on Facebook, or check Yahoo! Sports. I'm surprised I could get onto my blog. Yoga tonight and Wasabi Sushi and Go For Tea! WONDERFUL :-D

Tomorrow's the big day!! GO BRUINS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home