Sunday, March 04, 2007

Weekend

Productive and fun weekend!

Friday - Went to a school where I had an early morning appt and the teacher and the parent didn't show up due to previous night's snowstorm. Sigh. Four of my kids were away so I saw the other 4 kids in 2 hours and booted it to the gym to make it for 12:15pm spinning. Finished at the gym, went to get take out from Restoran Malaysia (fave Malaysian place), and watched the whole first season of Laguna Beach (I think I am 50 IQ points dumber after that). Went to bbt with VChau, Ash, J.Cho, Lil Jess! :)

Saturday - Woke up at 1pm, wrote 7 reports while watching 3 NCAA games (Ohio, Texas, AND UCLA...what an awesome tripleheader) and msn-ed. Went to Yorkdale at 7pm and shopped for bday gifts and such - bought all the gifts I needed and didn't buy a thing for me! Maybe I am turning over a new leaf. However, I was singing Fergie's "Glamorous" in the car and I missed my exit to Yorkdale and instead went on the Allen to my office and had to turn around once I realized it. Went home, had dins, watched Raps get rocked, watched Brothers & Sisters, did some MORE work and slept! Summary: I did a lot of work, watched a lot of basketball, and didn't buy anything for myself at Yorkdale! WHEE!

Sunday - Went to Mel's bridal shower - yummy food and Mel got some great gifts and she was very very happy. Ice cream cake, lox and cream cheese bagels, sushi, cocktails, and I won one of the prizes from the games! The game was unscramble the words - I would like to thank Toronto Star Jumble, Yahoo! Text Twist, and Cranium yellow cards! Hahaha...and then dropped off VChau's birthday present at her house and came home in time to make it for the PHX/LAL game and DUKE/UNC! What a lovely weekend with all my favourite things - friends, gifts, food, basketball, TV shows...!

Van in 5 days...:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home