Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekend

Weekend started with Lindsay's broken foot and figuring out how to play our card game called b!tch again...we played up to 15000 or so points when we were 14 and 15 years old. For those of you unfamiliar with the game, that's approximately...500 hours of playing? HAhahaa...we were sad teenagers. No boozing or partying for us...we were intensive card game players. We took a break to leave the house (since Lin is housebound due to broken ankle/foot etc.) to go eat at North, his Persian restaurant which is SO SCRUMPTIOUS if you haven't been there. We went with Brandon and his gf Christine (Jinae). YAY. Afterwards we got bbt! YUM! So after that we resumed card playing and Lifehouse and Everclear listening just like the old days. Such a fun night. Then I stayed up till 5am and woke up at 7am to drive mom and pops to the airport so they could go on their week long CRUISE to the DR or Caribbean (I forgot...all they left me with was a pick up time at the airport). Then I came home and slept from 8am-3pm. Then I woke up and had dinner with Eunice + fam at this yummy sushi place at East Beaver Creek and met up with the girls for some dessert @ Marlowe. Good night. Then I slept at 6am because I had messed up my sleeping from the night before. Sad eh. I made myself wake up today at 1pm or else I might be screwed for Monday. Went to Andrea (little cousin's) to play Cadoo (the little kid version of Cranium). SO FUN and hilarious. She was definitely better than I was. I had to act out a vampire and she acted out bumper cars. You have to find stuff around the house in this version (e.g. find something that starts with an S, roll something across the floor only with your nose, etc.). Anyway, it was a laughfest. Then I went to Eunice's to bake cookies. THEY WERE SO YUMMY I think I went into a sugar coma. Watched Extreme Home Makeover 2 hour special. It was awesome. No qualms about this weekend. Had a great one. VC reunion on Friday. I want to see him light it up. I really want to see a dunk on Bosh. Sorry Raps. I want to see a good game so hopefully it won't be like 121-73.


1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao bella! mmmm North, that place is good! I had a big Marks and Spencer's dinner last night! mmmm hahah Wish I could have usual Toronto weekend with you :( Miss you like crazy...ciao!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home