Sunday, December 03, 2006

An update on my fantasy teams and basketball job hunt

Over my 3 teams, I have Josh Smith, Ben Wallace, Jameer Nelson, Boris Diaw, Delonte West, Sebastian Telfair and a whole bunch of other crappy people.

Thus, 2 things:

1. I am almost at the bottom (8/15, 6/13, 11/14), however,
2. The people I have bets with are at the actual bottom. Mwhaha...I am winning 2 out of my 3 bets and my 3rd bet is in close range I think.

Knock, knock on wood.

Thanks but no thanks to the person who offered me Ridnour and Bogut for Wade and Dampier...my teams might be tanking but I'm not an idiot.

In other news: they showed the Raptors "shooting consultant" on TV the other day. SHOOTING CONSULTANT? How do you GET that job? Watch a lot of bball and calculate some angles using a protractor on the TV? Biomechanics...I took that...visual perception and figure-ground...I assess that currently...I'm gonna google shooting consultant and see how I get those jobs. How come when I was in elementary school for our career fairs we only saw doctors, lawyers, secretaries, bankers, and firefighters?? WHERE WERE THE FRIGGIN' SHOOTING CONSULTANTS!!!

Or as in a previous post that I'm too lazy to dig up...GOLF BALL TESTER FOR NIKE. I dunno how you get that kinda job either but they said you needed previous job experience in golf balls or something. I dunno.

I am sure that it's all a conspiracy. All of it. How the heck do you become the next David Stern? Do you have to wait until he dies or is there a time limit on Commissionerness. Anyway, even though ESPN rejected me, the dream is not dead. I'm gonna find that shooting consultant and get back to you guys.

Thanks for reading...and yes...I'm pretty sure I'm crazy. Haa...wish my teams good luck anyway. Even if I'm not a golf ball tester at least I may revel in my victory over red wine and free dinner :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home