Thursday, April 05, 2007

TGIHT (Thank God It's Holy Thursday)

So why is it that when my health insurance expires that I suddenly have all these expenses??
1. Nightguard for my grindage of teeth
2. X-Rays and whatever
3. Hep A vaccine plus who knows what other vaccines I need for SE Asia? Probably the whole gamut.

It's like when you get gift certificates...I can never find anything I like when I have a gift certificate but then when I don't have one, I tend to want everything.

Funny how life works. There definitely has to be a name for this. Like everyday you're waiting for some package to arrive in the mail and the day you're not waiting around, the Canada Post guy comes and you're not at home and then who knows where you have to go to pick it up.

Sigh. You get the point.

As well, I was driving by the plaza near St. Joe's the other day and they have a hair salon called "Haute Coiffure". I love seeing cheesy things like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home