Friday, April 22, 2005

ALL DONE!

I can't believe it. It's sort of anti-climatic though. I feel normal. Probably because I'm real sleepy. I'm going for some gym fun soon, which I'm really looking forward to because I've already missed 2 days this week! IN A ROW!

Yay for Triplet fun tonight!!! Can't wait! Dinner, drinks, drunk, party!! I really want to take a nap, but at this point, I don't think I'd wake up.

Things to look forward to in the next four months:
  • Pediatric placement
  • Being back in Toronto for a couple months
  • VANCOUVER!!
  • Sunshine
  • Beach volleyball on a real beach (I still love you though, Kew Beach)
  • Shopping at stores other than Gap, Three, Shoppers Drug Mart, and the dollar store
  • Birthdays - Princess, Garlok, Amy, J.Lo, Lisa, Eric, J.Cho, Lindsay, Eunice, me!
  • Blue skies
  • Non-failure
  • Tennis, golf, swimming, rollerblading, cycling, hiking, basketball with my brother's new pimpin' basketball
  • Partying with Princessy and Scarlett in the T.Dot and Vancouver
  • Vicky!!!!
  • Brother + sister bubbletea and all-you-can-eat sushi
  • NO SCHOOL FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!! No MCAT, no Stats, no friggin' Organic Chemistry!! I hate you, Science.

    When you’re on a golden sea
    You don’t need no memory
    Just a place to call your own
    As we drift into the zone

  • 1 Comments:

    At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    jess, you are mad cool.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home