Sunday, April 17, 2005

I think I'm in love (again and more so now)

So today at the Gap I'm at the cash, and I turn around and I see the hottest guy I've ever seen in Kingston. I love him. I've seen him once before and I remember I asked him how his jeans fit and he needed a new size so I got him one!! He wears the Worker jean (my personal favorite...I think we're destined for each other), I forgot what size but if I see him again I'll be sure to let you all know. He looks like a 33x34. I wish I could have snuck a picture of him to remember him by. I usually don't work weekends so this is only the 2nd time I've seen him in the 8 months that I've been working there. He has the nicest smile, he's tall, shaved head, Chinese I believe, wears a black backpack, shops @ the Gap...you don't think he's gay, do you? Ahhh...that would be the worst news of my life. He has a basketball player's build. Pretty built, but tall and lean not short, stumpy, and gross (AHEM AHEM AHEM). I wish Blogspot freaking had those emoticons so I could give this post a million hearts and kisses.

Forget Billy, I heart someone new now.

I love you Gap boy.

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, I love you but I think you are a stalker.

'Gap Boy' - haha. good one. reminds me of 'Shop Girl' from You've Got Mail...if that makes any sense!

CIAO!

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry, just picturing the Krispy Kreme hat picture. :) No more comments from me.

 
At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't want elliot!
but i'm gonna try to talk to Gap Boy tomorow if i get the chance. See what his dealios is for you ;)

i'm not a fan of engineers..
sadly, i like commmies, poliscis and law students... is that weird?

exam tomorrow.. agh!
i've watched 11 episodes of desperate housewives in 2 days. sick? yes.. i believe so

love you snuffs! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home