Friday, April 01, 2005

I wish...

Lisa went to Shoeless @ 8pm for her Helping Hands social. It's 12am and she's still not back. She said she wanted to get drunk tonight! I want to get drunk too. Or I'd settle for just not studying and actually getting some sleep.

I look like crap.
My notes are empty powerpoint slides that I should have filled in if I had gone to class.
I feel gross from not working out (I swear that McDonald's lunch is going to haunt me for the rest of my life [see two blogs ago]).
I want to watch the rest of Alias: Season One.
There's so much stuff on my bed.
That might be a good thing right now.
YAWN.

12 hours until my exam.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK ON UR EXAM, JESS!!!!

...and don't forget to rest up after your exam, cause tomorrow night is gonna be another night of drunken fun, hahahaha!!

[guess who's coming to the Vogue Fashion show on Friday with us?! *tee hee hee*]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home