Thursday, March 31, 2005

Snuffy + Princess = love

Today was productive - went to my morning class 'cause I felt guilty about skipping both today and instead of paying attention to the woman I read this article for my exam tomorrow. Should have just stayed at home. Ate some really filling Curry Village food for lunch and then bought bling bling rings at Sterling with Stella! I need to make a list of everything I want but can't afford...hahaha...

Indian food has anti-gymming ingredients...going to be lazy today and lounge around at home instead. Weird.

Elixir - Triplet fun!!! And Jodie from the J-Crew!!! Looking forward.
Sin City on Saturday...it's gonna be good. FINAL FOUR WEEKEND...expect some exciting posts.
Rock climbing @ the Boiler Room Sunday with Lise, Jeremy & J.Lo!!

So when is my group protocol going to get done?

It's the end of the year...someone feed me some motivation!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home