Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Back to reality...

...the reality of basketball passion that is.



UNC...MCCANTS!!! If you win I will love you guys forever. Why do profs schedule things during the Final Four anyways? 20% midterm and 20% final project due in between the Final Four and the championship game. Are you nuts? It should be good. Kick some Spartan ass.

2 more weeks of school.
24 days until my final exam is over and I'm moving out of this puppy.
34 days until I start placement.
88 days until Vancouver.

Oh, another thought: I think I should hit up club Stauffer - haven't been there in a year or so. Literally...if you can believe it. I think my grades have actually IMPROVED since then. Apparently it's the place to be...all the whackos hang there...

...excluding my beloved Princess and...Jodie...and...Lil Jess...and...uh...
...O-KAY.

J-CREW FRIDAY. DOOOOOOO IT UP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home