Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Belated



It's been awhile since I've written in here!
Hello, friends.

Rock climbing on Sunday was sick...what was even better were the 6 slices of pizza I ate after. My sleeping and eating schedules are completely messed up. Since I went out Friday, worked Saturday + watched NCAA + Sin City + did nothing, and went rock climbing Sunday...I stayed up till 6am Monday night (Tuesday morning) writing my damn group therapy protocol. Well...it's all good 'cause as you can see from the picture, my Tar Heels prevailed just like I predicted :)

Tomorrow - Farah's goodbye! :(
Friday - Vogue Fashion Show + Elixir :)
Weekend - ???? ....study?

Anyway, now that NCAA is over for the year...I guess it's back to NBA. BOOOORING...but the next best thing!

Today is 17 degrees. I want to jump in the lake.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Karthik said...

now see, that's really rubbing it in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home