Sunday, April 03, 2005

WHOA!

Elixirage last night with Triplets!!! Good times...Jodie why did you leave so early? Sad!! Drunken Princess at the pre-pre-party, Heinies with Scarlett (you beer addict!), and dancing like sausage...mwhahahahaa. Oh yeah, who can forget - Princess and Snuffy showing off their new bling!

Tonight...plans to watch Sin City RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE of the Final Four game of UNC vs. MSU??? FRIG. What a dilemma. So I watched the first half (I know, I know...the less important half) and went to the movie. What a disturbing, freaky, gory, dirty, weird, gross movie...yet it was good, so go see it.

Anyway, I came home SOOO nervous that UNC lost...it was like the feeling you get in your tummy before you get that exam you wrote back...not just a regular exam though. It's the one you left half blank and the other half a plea to the prof to pass you.

But I quickly said to myself, "come on, Jessica, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! Rashad would never do that to you!!!"

So I checked ESPN...and lo and behold...what is the headline on the front page but: Oh Roy! Tar Heels too much for MSU, 87-71".

I'm moving to Carolina after my wedding to UNC when they SMOTHER Illinois on Monday. ALL UNC FANS ARE INVITED TO MY WEDDING!

PostScript: Princess, you know you'll always have my heart!!



McCants - he wants to let you readers know that this is what he's going to do to you if you mess with him and his team:



Davis...crying like a baby. UNC eats people like you for breakfast! WOOT!

(Frig...after all this blogger trash talking I really hope UNC wins...hahahaahahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home