Friday, April 01, 2005

SHOOT

Failed the easiest exam in the world today because I was stupid and only went to two classes...one being the review.
No matter how much I studied I couldn't have done well on it...there were so many questions not even in the lecture notes. I guess I had to go there and take notes??!?! What the hell? Hahahaa...
And the story of my life: Biomechanics continues to screw me over.
Anyway, the exam was like a series of inside jokes from the prof to my classmates who went to class.

Sad day.

Oh well. Time to party.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha....dude, this term i skipped so much i don't even know some of my prof's names....but it's all good cause you'll forget all about the stupid exam tonight....and perhaps the rest of tonight as well..AHAHAHA....j/j...ur'e so funny when u're drunk - CAN"T WAIT TILL TONIGHT - WHOO HOO!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home