Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My Life

So life has been hectic since I've gotten back to Toronto. Let's see. Packing and loading up the car for a million hours on Saturday in the rainy rain. Forgot a rack and had to tie it to the van with "string", ai yah. Travelling in the pouring rain back to Toronto and almost got in many accidents along the way because of the poor conditions. Cobourg is far from Markham, how am I supposed to drive there everyday? Sad. Anyway, got home in one piece. Sunday: lounged, watched playoffs, watched aka cried from beginning to end (in) Million Dollar Baby, drank 3 glasses of Chardonnay at home and then went for bubbletea with Janice G. Wong and JayS. Started work again at the Gap here on Monday, 40 hours this week. I wanna die. I hate the girls there. They are so rude. So what if you're ugly? Tried to watch a lot of basketball games but fell asleep during the 4th quarter of Mavs/Houston. Such a good game apparently. Today I went to work again (surprise!) and ate Swiss Chalet and then went swimming (not a good idea after Swiss Chalet). I haven't swam since I was 14 and I did 2 laps and I just about passed out (it's Olympic-sized I'm sure of it). No amount of weights, running miles or anything could help me with that. Then I went to see The Interpreter. Wanted Congee Wong after but got there at 12:17am and they said they were closing in 15 minutes even though the sign said 1am.

Friggin' racists.

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesssss!!!
holy cow..i haven't seen you in forever! I heard you guys all went out on Thursday?? boo..miss hanging with the J crew :(
When are you leaving for Vancouver..is it Tuesday? More importantly..when will u be back :D I'll be here in toronto waiting upon ur return, haha!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home