Monday, August 15, 2005

Randoms

So yesterday I went to Kerrisdale and I rented "The Upside of Anger" to go with my self-indulgence night of sushi and bubbletea. I am making the best out of my bus pass! Jessica's Movie Review Rating gives it a 50 percent. So, lesson to be learned: don't rent a movie because it is the last one left (so it must be good). I was going to make it a Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers marathon, until I saw this sole movie on the shelf. Sad. I stopped halfway when I woke up from my mid-movie nap and went to bed early.

In OT news: I think I'm going to miss my ABI client! If anything, I really like working with the clients. Some of them are really nice and interesting to talk to. I learned a lot from seeing my client improve over the past 2 months. I'm not sure about the practice of OT; I mean scanning a page of mixed up letters to rehab visual scanning and cognitive attention make me yawn, let alone the clients. I am yawning as I type the word yawn.

In sports: Mickelson...a late bloomer? Shareef to fill the CWebb void?

Also, I need to subscribe to ESPN Insider. I can't hold out on only reading the "crappier" stories anymore.

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i AM gonna drop it like it's hot.

tonight, ROMEO MUST DIEEE!!

can we do dinner on wednesday?
just me and you?

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home