Friday, August 05, 2005

Q: What does life without Gap look like?

Tonight: Six Feet Under Season 3 marathon + Thai Away Home curry that I've been craving for a month
Tomorrow: Lunch with Eunice and family, rollerblading adventure #2, fireworks!
Sunday: Garibaldi day hike with Farah

In the works - Whistler, Suspension Bridge (I have a 2-for-1 coupon if there are any volunteers), golf, basketball...

SAN FRANCISCO...I think I might have to put a classified in the paper for fellow road-trippers or something.

Thumbs down to 2:30pm client meetings on a beautiful Friday afternoon.

I've suddenly developed a distaste for these wines, especially the Chianti and Chardonnay. Instead, I think I'll opt for a bottle of Yellowtail Shiraz or a stable Merlot.

A: A potential existence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home