Monday, August 01, 2005

...

Initial plan: poker

Actual plan: alcoholic death.

...more to come later...when I awake from my coma

EDIT: What a weekend. Best one EVER! Rollerblading adventure on Friday and then Farah and I's crazy night with scary movie and police phoning (see previous posts). "Work from home" Saturday at WiFi Blenz on Robson & Bute, followed by yummy dinner at Presto Cuccino and fireworks! Sunday was church and dimsum and bubbletea (you knew it was coming) and then a bit of baseball and frisbee at Trafalgar Park. Then sailing with Eunice off Stanley Park, which was GORGEOUS! Absolutely beautiful...I'll post pictures soon! Supposed to go to Kelvin's to play poker and a chill night after a long day...however, impromptu clubbage plus alcoholism at 2 clubs in my dirty clothes, limp hair, and slippers. Love it. Crawled up Princess' stairs and passed out on the floor. WOO WHEE. Monday went rollerblading again and was almost late for work. Was incredibly tired...good thing I was greeter and didn't have to do anything ("I'm sorry, I can't leave the front, but here, _______ will be glad to get it for you"). More impromptu events like Moxie's and drinking and then they all went to play poker...tempting, yet what was left of my sunfried rational brain told me I shouldn't go seeing as how it was 11pm and work this morning was at 730am.

I really hope for Garibaldi this upcoming weekend! PLEASE we need 2 more people to come...if only to carry all of our equipment!

3 more days at Gap and I'm a free woman! Only 1 full-time job...FREEDOM IS MINE!

Important times: 12pm - lunch; 330pm - end of 1st work; 9pm - end of 2nd work; 945 - arrival at home and imminent sleep

Rounds this morning. Blinking a million times a minute to stay awake. How do I feel about what client? Who? Where? Huh? How many times can one person yawn before it is noticed as excessive? I am currently sleeping in front of my monitor with my back towards my supervisor and a wheelchair website on the screen. Should be a good one today.

I need a weekend to recover from the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

what an exciting and adventuresome life you have jesss :) hehehe love reading your blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home