Saturday, July 30, 2005

Adventures in the life of Biggy

Initial plan: chill night at Farah's, movie and call it an early night.

Actual plan: thought we would go the Asian way and get "Hide and Seek" because it was free (one of those guaranteed rental things at Blockbuster). We were freaked out of our minds, whimpering, pausing and analyzing to make it seem less scary, closing our eyes (well me anyways). This is the first scary movie I've seen (and actually been awake through) since "The Ring", which as most of you know, scared the crap out of me. Puneet can attest to that. So we leave Farah's house because she was going to drive me home. Some sketchy looking Native dude with long hair was sitting outside her house in his car, with the lights turned off, by himself at 11:30pm. Now, tell me please that that is SCARY. Alright, so I look at him, give him a "hmm, you're sketchy" look and look away and then look back and he's fully looking at me. Uh oh. So I ask Farah if she saw the guy too and she told me she's seen him a few times before sitting by himself outside her house. Yikes...so we debate for a few minutes whether or not we should go back and see if he's still there. I got his license plate and I believe it was a 2-door Acura. So then we talk about whether or not we should call the cops, just incase. And I know all of you who didn't just see a scary movie are thinking that we're the crazy ones...but we rationalized that it would be crazy if it were the FIRST time she saw him...but it's been a few times now and that's just freaky. So Farah calls her friends to see if they are near a phone book or computer to get the local police number instead of 911...since it wasn't exactly an emergency. No one was able to get the number for us, so we ended up calling 911. And in the midst...we realized we both had different descriptions of the guy. Farah thought he was "cute", Asian, spiky hair.
1. Who describes a potential psychopath as "cute"
2. Should have gotten Miss Congeniality 2...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home