Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sweat the Technique...


Click to enlarge

Kobe is back? Apparently, says Nike. Nike Basketball's new ad campaign featuring the "washed out" Kobe Bryant. I wonder if he got paid, or if he paid them for the (good) publicity.

Larry Brown to the Knicks...I LOVE IT.
Who wants to go down to see a NYK-CLE game this year??

Free agent signings and trades...oh, Latrell, if it weren't for your "basketball skills", you'd definitely be in jail...and it looks like no one wants you and your attitude.

In other developments: Plans for Garibaldi climb (6 hours) and camping at the top; when I finish placement on August 18-24 Whistler, Tofino, and Seattle...

Fireworks at English Bay today! I wish I had my camera with me...the show was awesome! I have never seen anything like it. There were soooo many people. Saturday, more fireworks. Sunday, sailing.

P.S. I quit GAP today.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger miss.chip said...

YOU QUIT GAP???!!!! YAY!!!!

That means...

No more work for my Jessers.

No more propaganda and brainwashing.

No more children's section! Hehehe

Miss you too hun!!! See you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home