Thursday, June 30, 2005

Cont'd...

While walking to my new house for rent my new neighbour threw a water balloon at me from their 2nd storey window. Ai ya.

FYI: in Vancouver flashing green lights DOES NOT mean advance GO GO GO, there are no left turn lanes (hence the one laned major streets, which you can also PARK on, btw), and there is a street called Granville I would not go to after sunset. Think about how "regular" Vancouver people are earthy already. Then...think about the "other people".

I also saw the "clubbing district". Hum dinger.

Went to some awesome restaurants (Bin 942 and Nirvana) and walked around downtown. Went to Ginger 62 which is a lounge that Farah's dad owns. The Jazz festival was going on there and it was pretty interesting.

Tonight Farah and I are trying some recipes and renting movies :)
Long weekend is here I can't wait!

3 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY jessmess!!

you're not THAT far away from at all :) i mapquested it and it says 26min drive, but i can make it 20mins. ahah! you're right on the border of east van and westside of vancouver..cuz main St. divides it. Anyway.. i am sad that you've already seen so much of vancouver without me.. but i'm sure we'll do plenty more stuffs. hehe.. i'm already trying to think of things to do on 7/14... hrrmm??

anyhoo.. i can't wait to seeeee you! we have so much to catch up on. Clubbing district is way different in Vancouver than toronto. my apologies :( hahaa..

i heart you!!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger miss.chip said...

JESS!

I MISS U sooooooooooooooo much and it's only been a week! :P But I'm glad ur having a great time! take lots of pics!!!

Luv u!

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they say vancouver is like hollywood, but canadian and cleaner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home