Friday, June 17, 2005

This week

  • I have seen a beware of bears in the playground poster in the elementary schools (as opposed to beware of strangers poster)
  • I have driven directly behind a metal garbage truck in 35 degree Celsius weather on a one-lane country road...mmm yummy
  • I experienced my first "traffic jam" in Cobourg that lasted 5 minutes (these are due to no left turn lanes)
  • I have slept 14 hours in one night and still made it to work on time (6pm-8am)
  • I have read 2 novels
  • I have eaten enough for 3 people
  • My gym regimen has been almost completely obliterated
  • I drove by the farms and didn't even notice the stench

    Speaking of obliteration...San Antonio...who? What? Where?
    Yes, I am a fan of Mr. Artest and steadfast against his lame-o sentence. I hope he got to work on his music. However, I am also a fan of the "underdog" and I'm just a basketball fan who wants to see a good series aka Game 7 down to the second decision time 3 pointer by Rip himself.

    ...more to come...today is Friday aka surf the web day and leave early
    Would anybody like a personalized Haiku?

  • 1 Comments:

    At 9:24 AM, Blogger Karthik said...

    You are the coolest person ever just because you also like Ron Artest!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home