Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hello friends

You officially get dumber as you go through more school.

I forgot what a homonym was today. Words like that are slowly being replaced with knowledge such as how to drink your face off and still make it into work the next day.

I talked to AVLouie today about relationships.

Conclusions?
1. Guys are stupid.
2. Girls are mean.

As long as you know those, you will be A-OK.

I have a sore throat. And I'm coughing in between typing and eating chips. Haha.
Bedtime. Goodnight.

3 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Karthik said...

maybe you have TB =O ....but not really.

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pardee central tmrw! you bring the hoochies, i'll bring the husbands!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

HAHAHAHA JESSS, you're funny!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home