Sunday, May 01, 2005

Aww...

Bye Scarlett!! I'm going to miss you!

I just got back from bubbletea at the Walmart of bubbletea places called "Go for Tea". Whoa. Anyway, it was good and we had a snack too! I'm sad I'm not going to see her until the Triplet reunion in August!!

I miss Princess already.

I missed a lot of bball and I'm watching highlights right now...Wade's play off VC's back was sick. What a foolios. Iverson is sick as usual, too bad his 36 pts and Detroit's under 50 FG% still couldn't get them a win.

Ok, bye.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww I am going to miss you too!

'Go For Tea' was pretty nice...we'll have to go again sometime!!

Its already been SO STRANGE not hanging out with you and Stella every single day..it's one of the few things I will miss about Queen's!

However, our long awaited Triplet reunion in Van-City will be oh so fun!!

No worries we'll be in touch...through msn/email/xanga/blogspot/friendster(remember the chicks at bbtea talking about friendster..ahaha)

ciao ciao!! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home