Thursday, May 19, 2005

My Life Part...2?

Hello friends, aquaintances, and nosy people,

It's been a busy week! A great ADHD seminar on Tuesday night and eating at the Cat and the Fiddle beforehand with the co-workers was nice. I'm getting real good w/ the small talk! Dr. Handelman, a child psychiatrist, spoke very well and answered tons of questions. If you're interested, or if you believe YOU may have ADHD (Lise Uy) go check his site out @ www.askdrhandelman.com.

Life tip #3452: Do not drive home in the dark if you live on a farm.

The road I drive home on to get back to Heather's is a one lane un-lighted road without a shoulder. So of course this was the first day I drove hoem after dark and I had my highbeams on the entire night. I almost ran over a freakin' raccoon too.

The drive taught me two things:
1. Do not drive in the dark if you live in a village with less than 1000 people,
2. This is why people sleep early,
3. This is how roadkill is made.

The next day I went to my first trailer park. That was interesting. That is all I will say. Other than - it is true what they say...

Okay, well Amy Hwang is back in town. I'm excited about a Stella as well as Lisa, J.Lo, and Amy reunion on Friday night! I miss all of you girls!!!! We have tons to catch up on. See you soon!

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

AHahah i love your blogs. especially when my name is mentioned. WOOHAA. I can't wait to see you tonight too!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.. hey, what was i screaming about again?

"Dear Dr. Handelman: I wanted to ask you...
At work i always have at least 15 windows open because I can't spend more than 5 minutes on one thing. One time I met a person and then 10 minutes later i introduced myself to him again because i forgot that i had met him already. Sometimes I need closed captioning to be able to follow a movie. I get distracted by the bubbles that form in my water bottle. . . Do I have ADHD??"

 
At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whaaaat the...

www.xanga.com/awaketill5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home