Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Worst day of life

So I left my running shoes in Toronto. And I usually carry a bunch of gym clothes in my bag but I decided to take them out and only put a top and pants in my bag to make it lighter for tomorrow. So I go early to the mall to get a pair of really cheap shoes seeing as how I'll pick up my running shoes this weekend. I find a nasty ass pair at Zellers for 9.97. Good stuff. So I go to change, and I take out my pants and top...and lo and behold - I accidently brought 2 tops :(...this is what I get for trying to be organized and folding my clothes. So I went back to Zellers to buy a pair of pants, and got a cheap pair for 9.97, size small. I thought they would fit, but apparently at Zellers I'm probably a size medium. So pull them on anyway and hope for the best. You should see them. They are quite high waisted and tapered. Oh, just how I like them. Anyhoo, what a frazzling day. So I go home to take a shower but theres no towel bar in the washroom (don't ask me why) and I usually bring my towel from my room each day. Too bad I forgot and didn't realize until I was soaking wet coming out of the shower, blind, and cold. Good thing my room is right across the hall. I put on my long shirt and dashed across to dry myself. Then I finished watching The Bachelor. I didn't even know that the famous Charlie O'Connell was the guy. It was the first episode I watched, and thank goodness the last because it was so cheesy and a waste of 3 hours of my life. Why are people so fascinated by reality TV? Anyhow, of course I didn't know the girls he was picking between so I didn't really have a favorite, but I'm pretty sure he picked the wrong one. It's friggin' cold here in cottage country too. I really hope Seattle and Indiana win tonight to make my week a bit better. Too bad not only do I not have cable, but I can't even refresh in front of my computer either. OK, we're going to dinner together now and then to an ADHD seminar tonight. I don't think this counts towards my hours. Apparently, it's for "interest"...what the hell.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Snuffy!!!!

you poor thing! you're so silly, but that's happened to me before a million times in kingston.. i pack my gym stuff.. go to class, but i either forget my shoes or a lock. it's so dumb! ahaha..

i missss youu!! FRIDAYYY is gonna be fun!!!

take care!! see you soon Snuffs!

p.s. i bought new shoes.. they gave me SO MANY blisters.. i think i might die.

xoox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home