Wednesday, July 13, 2005

O HAPPY DAY

I think I lost that adapter thing for your camera on the plane. So I spent my only 15 minute break at work number 2 today to search for the USB plug thing. After going to "The Source" and begging the guy to find me one that would fit, I found out he would have to order it in for 2-3 weeks and it would be 55 dollars! Insano! So I got home and decided to ask my roommate on a whim, wondering if he would know where I could get one, and he was like you can't find this anywhere...you'd have to go to a computer store or something like that...around 30 bucks. So he asked me what kind of laptop I had and I showed him and he said the SD card reader comes built in now!! Who would have known...thank goodness!! I owe him 30 bucks. Maybe I'll just buy us some toilet paper tomorrow.


View leaving the airport on one of the million gadzillion bridges


I thought I was in Vancouver...how did I get this picture of Hong Kong? Oh shoot, it's only Richmond


Richmond Night Market goodies...bARs on a table for sale! Any takers??


Granville Island Market on Canada Day


On Granville Island, with downtown in the background


Puneet, me, Farah, Khaleel @ Ginger 62 for the Vancouver Jazz Festival


Allie, Katie, Farah, me, Carmen, S @ Bin 942


UBC/Point Grey area on the way to Jericho Beach

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger miss.chip said...

Hahaha Jess,

Did you know that they call Vancouver, Hongcouver? :P

Anyhow, HAPPY EARLY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'll call you and you better pick up your phone!!

Glad your having an awesome time babe!

Vix

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

Hey JEss!!! NICE PICs!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!! miss u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home