Monday, August 08, 2005

The Chief (3rd peak hike)

The following are pictures from Farah and I's hike up to the third peak of the Chief in Squamish, BC. It was such a beautiful hike. I don't think all the pictures need captions, they more or less speak for themselves. However, the first picture is the infamous side of the mountain where people from all over the world come to mountain climb. Isn't it insane?? There are parts when you have to climb backwards I guess...it reminds me of Mission Impossible: II. You can't see them in my pictures, but if you're ever there and you look closely, you can see the people scaling the mountain! The picture of the stairs is during the first part of the hike, which was the most strenuous. So if you're thinking of ever going, don't be discouraged! It's absolutely gorgeous and more than worth it. If you're not a hiker, you can just go for the drive on the Sea-to-Sky highway and stop along the way. It's beautiful. The water looks tropical from the highway...I've never seen anything like it. Up next: speedboating and sailing again perhaps...












2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

WOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

P.S. I like the new layout

 

Post a Comment

<< Home