Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Today:

1. I've learned what causes gout
2. I had a 30 minute conversation about gout
3. I dreamt about food
4. I dreamt about Michael Finley going to San Antonio
5. I thought about what I'm going to eat tonight
6. I'm very proud of my ABI client for completing his self-care routine on his own and using my visual cues
7. I've visited a lot of people's blogs - sometimes even twice
8. I've thought about how Nike is absolutely mind-boggling
9. I really want a schwarma from the hole in the wall Pita place on Robson and Granville
10. I wondered what will happen to Joe Johnson
11. I thought about the family of the Brazilian man who was shot accidently by the London police
12. I wondered if George W. Bush procrastinates as much as I do (because that would explain a lot)
13. I'm hungry
14. I wondered how fast I could toss the paperclips into the box without missing
15. I slept in my office chair
16. I wished I had my basketball hoop that hangs off the back of your door and my mini basketball to pass the time
17. I also wished for one of those mini-putt things that spit out your golf balls in the office

Look at how much I've accomplished, and it's only 1:42pm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home