Sunday, March 26, 2006

REALLY NEED THAT VACATION...

Saw Inside Man last night...I would give 3.5/5 stars. Reminds me of Oceans 11!!

LSU and UCLA...first two teams in the Final 4? The red on my bracket is so overwhelming it's ridiculous. Next year I'm going to choose teams according to their uniform. My faves so far include: UConn, St. John's, Texas...oh great. Looks like I'm headed for the same fate. Maybe I'll choose according to mascot? WOO WEE the Stanford Cardinal...not to be confused with the bird (it's a TREE)...or the Ohio State Buckeye...a NUT! And you thought our kilt wearing bagpipe playing Na Banrigin something or other was embarassing...

Here's some old school for you...



(Ever wonder if what you're looking for doesn't exist? Maybe this is it?)

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger JW said...

awwww... that was a fun day!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

nice picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home