Friday, April 20, 2007

!!

RAPTORS GAME 2!!! I'm GOING! Lower bowl row 17! :) WHEEE!!! And maybe Game 5!

On a sadder note: I went to McD's on Tues and I asked for my regular Fish Filet meal without looking at the menu as per usual. Unfortunately, the girl told me: THERE IS NO MORE FISH FILET!! WDH! No more tartar sauce for my fries either. She said most of the McD's no longer have it! My life is officially over.

I have to go to another McDonald's today to confirm but we'll see.

Making Butter chicken for JW and family tonight! Gonna watch The Hills and just chill tonight. I think tomorrow I gotta get some work done...and then PLAYOFFS!!! Raptors are gonna be on ESPN! WHOO HOOO.

Bball starts next week too! I think I might have to miss the first game 'cause of the Raps game though.

That's all for now! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home