Thursday, March 10, 2005

Indian food + Hump night!

Fun times with the triplets! Things got even better when the love of my life arrived. And Colin Farrell wasn't too shabby either. Oddball crowd...why did they move the party from Stages to Elixir all of a sudden? Weirdos...go back to where you belong...hhaha. Kinda weird music too...overall just an "experience". Or maybe I didn't have enough drinks.

Looking forward to:

Adrian's "white" food
Deb Chen + Cambodiana!
SNOWBOARDING ROAD TRIP!!!!!!
Roasting marshmellows by the fireplace :)
Selection sunday and my UNC tarheels!

Home...work? Don't know the meaning of it.

P.S. Someone told me "girls like UNC because it's a cute baby blue".
P.P.S. I say..."ever heard of a guy...his name is Michael Jordan?" Oh, and you can kiss my hiney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home