Saturday, March 05, 2005

NCAA Championship Week!

Who's ready!!



Louisville just won the C-USA Conference!

Looking forward to the ACC champsionship March 10-13. Duke? North Carolina? Wake?
Vlad, if you read this...remember our bet.
(Duke = Vlad, UNC = me, Wake = Tris)

I can't wait!!! What a good month March is going to be in between 60% projects, 50% presentations and a million 20% assignments!!!

March madness, CAISA fashion show, snowboarding...AND I'm going to see LeBron!!!
All with the ones I love*...
1. Raymond Felton, Sean May, Rashad McCants
2. Kelenna Azubuike and Rajon Rondo
3. Janice G. Wong, Jay Suen, and Stella Tsang
4. Vicky Chau!!
5. LeBron James!!!!!!!

*Quantity of love not necessarily in that order (I think...)

What could be better? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home