Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Can I get a what what

I'm going SNOWBOARDING!!! It's finalized!! Jay has clicked the CONFIRM button on his screen!!!! WOOOT!!!
This is what I'm going to look like this weekend:



Except I'm going to either be sitting on my ass or rolling down the hill on my side or accidentally going off a ski jump into a forest! WHEEEEE!!! Can't wait!!

I hope we're back for the NCAA Selection Sunday show.

Missed both my classes today...I needed to recuperate from the craziest week and a half ever. Things are slightly slowing down (e.g. two 20% assignments and a 25% presentation next week).

Tonight: Hotel Rwanda and Million Dollar Baby avec PB&J
Tomorrow: Curry Village, drinks, Elixir - triplet date!
Thursday: Cambodiana with my favorite Deb Chen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home