Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Technology

I've had my video iPod for 3 months now and I just discovered the beauty of podcasts! For those of you who are on the same "behind the times" level as I am, podcasts are these usually free radio broadcast type files that you can download to your iPod and if you subscribe to it you can get new ones on your computer each day!! FREE! So far I've subscribed to:
  • MySportsRadio.com College Basketball
  • BBC News Radio
  • Business Week
  • ESPN Radio
  • ESPN.com Mix
  • BBC's "In Our Time"
  • KCRW's Left, Right, and Center
  • Lonely Planet Travelcasts
  • NBA.com
  • NBA.com Video
  • Scientific American
  • Time Business

  • 1 Comments:

    At 5:46 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said...

    jess there's free video podcasts too!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home