Tuesday, April 11, 2006

HELLO REAL LIFE

When did the Kingston bubble end and real life start?
Take me back to my friends and Cambodiana and $1.75 drinks at Elixir and 3am phone calls and 24 hour Timmy's and...
(Even if I could go back, I don't think I would. Four years...or three and a half...was definitely enough. Although I miss my Goodlife classes a lot. I haven't gone to the gym for a week. Becoming a bum. I walked up the stairs and I think my calf muscles are atrophying. Someone install the movators and moving sidewalks.)

Responsibility? Accountability? I can't even wrap my mind around it.
T-minus 6 days until Big Ben, Ikea and vodka.


"Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way."
-Theodor Seuss Geisel

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's been a year and i cannot keep up with real life. im gonna be a rookie@reality forever eva!!

anyways how's your portfolio coming along?

i don't know if today will be good, im feeling under the weather. I fell aspleep with tissues up my nose :S Aaand it sucks cuz i was really looking forward to chilling before you left. if anything im free anytime after 5 next week. errr.. wait... thats when yer leaving, no?

ohh geeez... i'll catch you on msn. hahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home