Thursday, April 06, 2006

One day left...

I CAN'T WAIT! I have tons to do after that but at least I won't be tied down from 8am-4pm every day.

Line of the night: Would you rather be a skunk or a raccoon?

That game reminded me of that "game" that Diq and I played last year. Yup, Hell it is.

Hectic until the 17th. I know I'm going to forget things :(...good thing Lindsay is leaving after me! :)

Lots to do, lots of people to see before I go. Saw Puneet last night for the first and last time in a long time. Until...who knows when?? :-S

Good luck on exams to all those finishing up! Miss you guys...

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sadness and exciting!

can't wait till april 13th.
not about the two exams i have, but about Y-O-U! and some royal or cambodiana! MMmm..

don't forget to breathe ever so often ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home