Monday, May 14, 2007

Gah

All my teams lost this weekend. GSW, PHX, and CLE. Sigh. Also, I wrote no reports, didn't go out, and hardly played any sports (golf range on Fri, tennis and a bit of frisbee today)...
I am a sloth. Hahaha...next weekend is gonna be busy and I totally should have written my reports today. :(
Montreal weekend with the girls and Mel's WEDDING!! Can't wait! I know she's gonna look beautiful.

Countdown to the end of school: 6 weeks. 3 of them are 4 day weeks!!!!

GM and I have also decided to go to Vietnam (Hanoi and Ha Long Bay) for 5 days during our trip. Excitations...I hear its beautiful.

What else? It's been superbusy with G back and all the girls. Had a great night out with everyone for J.Lo and Amy's bdays last weekend.

I need more hours in a day! Enough to procrastinate and then some bonus hours to actually do something.

GOOD LUCK P-UNIT ON TUESDAY. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO SUCCESS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home