Monday, May 07, 2007

Peek a Pooh distress



At Elge in March I bought a Peek a Pooh but for those of you who don't know it is vending machine styles so I got the Taurus bull one. Unfortunately I am Cancer and I wanted the cancer one. Odds were not in my favor. So I tried again and I got Capricorn...Puneet's so I gave it to her. And I tried again and I got Scorpio. Then I quit. Scorpio is ugliness (1st row, 4th from the left). Before this, Puneet and I went to Metrotown to watch 300 I think and we saw another vending machine thing. I thought for a long time and tried to see if Cancer was at the bottom ready to come out. After a lot of debate, I decided to pass and save my 2$ and bought myself a Jugo Juice. So back in Toronto, G and I rollerbladed to Markville and I saw yet another Peek a Pooh thing and after a lot of deliberation I didn't try to get the zodiac one, instead I got the special anniversary edition (see below picture). I got the ugliest one - Tigger in a Piglet suit. SO SAD. Anyway, I give up. If anyone ever gets a Cancer one can I please have it? Hahaha...maybe I should bring a roll of toonies, buy them all and stand next to the vending machine and sell them for 3$ each. I would have totally bought the Cancer one for 3$ if someone was standing there and selling it.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger listskeeper said...

There are more than 200 different styles. In different area, they are some different styles. Such as Japan have uniform costumes. And in Italy there is a Angel costume.
Want to collect them all. Try MyPhoneStrap or ADreamStore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home