Monday, March 14, 2005

Keeners



My bracket - click to enlarge.

Btw, Tristan is the guy version of me.

Keeners ruin life. Keeners who also have no social skills and cannot do presentations and who make you talk the whole time 'cause they're too scared suck too. I don't mind the talking part...but that means I have to find more stuff and do more work to talk about. You CRAPPER CRAP CRAP!!

You're lucky I'm in a good mood 'cause it's March Madness. If by ANY chance UNC loses...you are going to feel my wrath, Miss Keen-Keen!!

1 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Blogger Karthik said...

if you want to play in the yahoo! pick-em game, i created a private group, here's the info, invite whoever you want (it's just for fun):


Group ID#: 45585
Password: ihatebush

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men

 

Post a Comment

<< Home