Sunday, March 13, 2005

O...Ma-gog!

Hahaha...had an awesome weekend with Jay, Stella, and Janice G.! My knees are busted along with me ankles, wrists, shoulders, delts, pecs, rotator cuff, quads and hip flexors. Muscles I didn't know I HAD hurt. And it is the best feeling in the world! The first 4k run took us (only!) 3 hours! Hahaha...we are too good for you. No amount of Bodypump or spinning could compare to falling flat on your face every 3 seconds. You know those wrist rotation warm-up/stretches you do during gym class in high school? And you wonder why you do those 'cause what the heck would you need your wrist muscles for? Snowboarding, dude. Snowboarding. Falling everytime we got off the chair lift was fun. Ate at St. Hubert's on Saturday night! So good. McDonald's on the way home was so good too. Hahaha...roasting marshmellows (well, Stella anyway)...yum! Thanks, Stella! Fell asleep watching Minority Report on TV before 10pm. Good stuff, guys. Woke up 11 hours later and couldn't move my body. "It feels like someone punched me all over". Did a few runs and got a bit better...spent less time on my bum. We were definitely the loudest and worst snowboarders there. Conditions were great...Janice G. and I were the FIRST people to go on the newly groomed snow and we totally wasted it because we fell all the time and created big potholes for the next people. Lucky Stella got to ride with the snow grooming man and I made a friend on the ski lift! Great times! Thanks Jay for attempting to teach me and being patient and driving sleepy and planning! Thanks Janice G. for staying with me when I was sucky suckass on the 4k run. Thanks Stella for the gooey marshmellows and the nice mittens! Must do again when I recuperate.

NCAA MADNESS!!!!!! So much to say, where to begin?
Washington? WHOA.
UPSETS? I can smell 'em already. UAB.
Can it finally be there Gators' year?
First round craziness.
Syracuse bracket!! I really wish I bought tickets. At this point, I would have gone myself to see my 'Heels in the sweet 16 and elite 8. Frig. Bad judgment call, Jess.
J.J. who?
Kentucky how?
UNC WHAT!

Check my next blog for my bracket. More to come when I'm not dying of lactic acid buildup.

Oh, and I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend!!
Cocamo Friday for "Jacked" - msg for details/tickets.
WESTERN!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU VICKY!! I'm coming soon!!!
Bron - I'm coming to see you too! Can't wait for our first date!

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JESS!!
I'm so glad to hear that ur weekend was amazing as well!! altho u're suffering for it physically, and i'm suffering for it academically - IT WAS WELL WORTH IT :D

this weekend is gonna be INSANE...and don't worry, I'll have my camera ready to capture all of our stupid moments again..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home