Saturday, April 22, 2006

Valkommen and Moi from Sweden and Finland!

Hi everyone! I've been thinking about all these things I've wanted to write in my blog since I arrived. I have so much to tell you!!! It's been amazing, exciting, and interesting so far...I have lots of pics and stories...but they will have to wait until I get back to London. I will upload pictures there and try to remember what happened each day. I miss you all!

-j.

  • London and Brick Lane
  • Missing the flight to Stockholm
  • Our nice Ikea hostel
  • Unnice people in Stockholm
  • Really hot Finnish guys
  • Ahjo lounge + random Finns
  • Rose Garden + really weird, cross dressing Finns + bachelorette party + gothic fashion show + hockey player + pilot + A LOT MORE...
  • Jet lag x895495945 that I slept until 3pm one day and didn't even realize it

  • 1 Comments:

    At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    JESS!

    i miss u (wo)maaaaaaaaaan.

    glad you got there safe and sound. keep the posts coming, i wanna hear/see all about it :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home