Monday, March 21, 2005

Drop it like it's hot

LEBRON YOU ARE MY IDOL.
56 points against the Raptors. WOOT.
And to think I almost slept in and missed my bus from London to Toronto.
It's fate knocking at our door.

Highlights from the insano weekend:
- "JACKED" Friday @ the 'Mo for DiQ's jam
- Talking to Janice until 4:30am so we only had 2 hours to sleep before Western
- Rushing to the bus to find out we were the first people there
- Sleepy bus ride
- Shopping at a ghetto-ass mall for 2 hours
- Waiting on the bus for an hour to get rooms sorted out to find out our room had 1 bed, "broken" washroom light, keys that were wonky...
- Checker cab that stole our money
- All-you-can-eat sushi with Vicky, my love!
- Rush, rush, rush
- CAISA fashion show...minor glitches but mother-hot people and good breakdancers and beatboxer
- Chug-a-lug-athon at the hotel, while watching Wake vs. W. Virginia and Janice doing the unthinkable - TURNING OFF THE TV during OT!!
- Partying like it was 1999 while my bracket was on it's deathbed as Kansas, BC, Wake, Oklahoma, and Gonzaga lost this Black Weekend
- Tris updating me on NCAA news because I accidentally made plans during second round weekend
- Drinking like a fish
- Seeing people I didn't even remember, people I never thought I would see again, people that brought me back...
- Dance Mix '95 party @ Pheonix, yet still surprisingly fun
- "But he never talks to me and now he is and I WANT TO STAY!!!!!"
- "If we don't leave right now I'm going to puke. RIGHT NOW."
- "Is he nice to you? Because if he isn't...remember that hes a #^%&*($ jerk."
- "Damn yo, he's hot...my love!"
- Michelle, Jess, and Vicky reunion!
- *PUKEPUKEPUKE* - "Why are you making fun of me you &^&*@^ asshole?? Do you want me to kill you??? It's not FUNNY!!!"
- "Do you wanna come to our afterparty? I might not be there but you can come anyways."
- "I'm mad that you guys came and broke us up!!!!"
- Running away from the cops and bouncers threatening Janice with a $200 fine for not leaving the club after Pukefest 2005...twice...
- Running away from the manager and hotel security at 4am in the stairwell after catching Janice G.'s continuation of Pukefest 2005
- Knocking on the door until what feels like forever
- Alex knocking on the door at 430am looking for the afterparty
- Sleeping for 10 minutes before 3 fire alarms went off
- Almost sleeping in through my bus (AND THUS, LEBRON!) 'cause my cell phone died
- Missioning it to Greyhound for my 830am bus to Toronto
- Sneaking down to the gold seats at the ACC to watch my 'Bron get his game on before we got kicked out
- Lebron scoring 56 points just for me @ ACC
- Taking the Tricolour that almost never came at 7:50pm back to Kingston...
- 1:20am and ready to start my 25% presentation at 8:30am

3 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Karthik said...

UNC? psshhh, you just keep adding to your own madness, it's all Illinois!

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

western = drunken fun, haha. it was such a mission trying to look for u guys...janice and I were searching everywhere..and then i lost her! haha, but it was good times nonetheless! the long bus ride was definetely worth it :D

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i FRIGGIN LOVE YOU!!
you're SO CRAZY!!!!!

i'm sorry jay and i took no part in the phoenix fun of western :(

but sounds like it was AWESOME nonetheless!!!!

have fun over Easter weekend (our first weekend apart) hee hee!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home